This Halloween look, making you look like a broken doll that’s been abandoned and forgotten, is amazingly effective and achieving it is easy. To bring the spooky doll to life, all you need is an eye pencil, some cotton wool and false eyelashes, and you’re done.
What you’ll need for the “haunted broken doll” Halloween look
Step-by-step Halloween makeup tutorial
- Flawless skin is essential. Even it out with foundation, cover any problem areas with concealer and set your entire face with powder. It has to be able to withstand something. after all. Accentuate your cheekbones with blusher.
- Use the Catrice The Pure Nude eyeshadow palette to define your eyes. Use your finger to apply the dark brown shade to your eyelid and blend. Then, using your finger again, apply the shimmery shade on top of it. You can even apply some to the inner corner of your eye. Use a medium dark shade and an eyeshadow brush to blend everything out seamlessly.
- Line your lower lash line using a Maybelline Tattoo Liner Gel Pencil white eye pencil in the Polished White shade. Don’t be afraid to make the line thicker. This will make your eye appear optically larger. Make the bold liner pop even more by adding dark brown eyeshadow. You’re effectively creating a huge new eye.
- Line your upper lash line with L’Oréal Paris Infaillible Grip 36h Micro-Fine liner and wing it out towards your temples. This will help accentuate the eye and serve as a base for you to glue on false lashes.
- Define your upper eyelashes with Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara. You don’t need to apply several coats; a light coat is enough to make your real lashes blend in with your falsies.
- Glue NYX Professional Makeup Jumbo Lash! eyelashes on in clusters using Ardell Duo glue. Apply them directly above your natural lashes on your upper lid and apply clusters to the false lower lash line you’ve created. You may need more than one pack!
- Brush your eyebrows upwards and set them with NYX Professional Makeup The Brow Glue brow gel. The tiny brush will make sure that your eyebrows get a nice tint and won’t budge.
- Cover up your lips with a light layer of foundation, so that they blend in with the rest of your face. Use a lip pencil to draw new lips. Plump and doll-like. Fill them in with Rimmel Oh My Gloss! lip gloss.
- Use a L’Oréal Paris Infaillible Grip 36h Micro-Fine liner pen to draw on some fake cracks. You can even try adding some “holes”, filling them in with a Maybelline Tattoo Liner Gel Pencil to make them appear even deeper.
- Tear some cotton pads into small pieces and glue them onto the cracks you’ve drawn on using Ardell Duo glue. This will make it look as though stuffing is coming out of your broken head.
Be sure to give this brilliant Halloween look a try so that you can scare everyone at parties! Or even at home? But first, check out our video!