Boucheron BoucheronEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Boucheron BoucheronIngredients
Refined and elegant; that’s the Boucheron Boucheron Eau de Parfum for women. The flacon and, particularly, its contents symbolize perfection, sophistication and luxury and pass it on to their wearer. A masterpiece created for ambitious and independent women with a sense for detail.
- a voluptuous and dazzling fragrance
- for a fashionable, elegant lady
- ideal for evening wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The captivating composition begins with fresh notes of tangerine and orange blossom, which spread delicately across the skin. Subsequently, you will experience the floral middle notes of jasmine, ylang-ylang and white petals of tuberose, which symbolize femininity. As the fragrance reaches its final stage, it becomes warmer thanks to the combination of amber and vanilla, which will keep you company for a long time.
Story of the fragrance
The Boucheron Boucheron Eau de Parfum comes from the luxurious French jewellery house. The company decided to enter the world of fragrance as a result of a crisis in the jewellery industry. The shape of the flacon is reminiscent of a ring and the dark blue lid symbolizes a gemstone, specifically a sapphire, which is rare and unique.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange Blossom, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Tuberose, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Boucheron
Boucheron was founded in 1858 by a Frenchman called Frederic Boucheron, whose work was mainly in jewellery. Over time, his creations have become extremely sought after and to a certain extent even collectors’ items.
Boucheron added perfumes to their primary business, captivating the world of cosmetics around 1988. The dozens of models produced with these unique scents seem timeless and modern. The precisely decorated bottles contain varied scents from light floral essences to heavier, stronger fragrances for true connoisseurs.