You save 44%
- About the brand
Description Boucheron La Collection Iris de SyracuseIngredients
The power of this fragrance lies in the fact that it’s perfect for both women and men. It smells different on every person and brings out your uniqueness. Boucheron La Collection Iris de Syracuse unisex Eau de Parfum will have a proud spot on your vanity – plus you can share it with your partner.
- floral fragrance
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- suitable for everyday wear
- unisex fragrance
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Pear, Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris, Heliotrope, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Vanilla, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Boucheron
Boucheron was founded in 1858 by a Frenchman called Frederic Boucheron, whose work was mainly in jewellery. Over time, his creations have become extremely sought after and to a certain extent even collectors’ items.
Boucheron added perfumes to their primary business, captivating the world of cosmetics around 1988. The dozens of models produced with these unique scents seem timeless and modern. The precisely decorated bottles contain varied scents from light floral essences to heavier, stronger fragrances for true connoisseurs.