Boucheron La Collection Oud de Carthage Eau de Parfum Unisex
You save 42%
- About the brand
- Review 4
Description Boucheron La Collection Oud de CarthageIngredients
Do you need a boost of confidence for an upcoming special occasion or an important meeting? Boucheron La Collection Oud de Carthage Eau de Parfum accentuates your personality perfectly with a pleasant combination of spices, honey and agar wood, accompanying you throughout the day.
- an oriental fragrance
- a unisex fragrance for both women and men
- ideal for special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The opening charms your senses with sweet honey and incense, soon giving way to the middle notes of the fragrance, which reveals tonka beans and labdanum. The base notes, which linger on the skin, include leather and agarwood.
Story of the fragrance
Oud de Carthage Eau de Parfum was created in 2017 as part of the unique Galerie Olfactive collection, which follows the stories of gem hunters. The fragrance is inspired by a long journey to the ancient city of Carthage, during which the hunters discovered the mysterious Quartz Fumé stone, which resembles the captivating nature of oud.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Honey, Incense
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Labdanum, Tonka Beans
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Agar Wood, Leather
- Fragrance category
About the brand Boucheron
Boucheron was founded in 1858 by a Frenchman called Frederic Boucheron, whose work was mainly in jewellery. Over time, his creations have become extremely sought after and to a certain extent even collectors’ items.
Boucheron added perfumes to their primary business, captivating the world of cosmetics around 1988. The dozens of models produced with these unique scents seem timeless and modern. The precisely decorated bottles contain varied scents from light floral essences to heavier, stronger fragrances for true connoisseurs.