Boucheron La Collection Santal de Kandy Eau de Parfum Unisex
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Boucheron La Collection Santal de KandyIngredients
Get instantly transported to the ancient Sinhalese city of Kandy, a seat of the kings. Boucheron La Collection Santal de Kandy Eau de Parfum with its woody and floral essences accompanied by intense spicy notes will conjure up images of this sacred place surrounded by mountains and woods.
- floral woody fragrance
- part of the La Collection line inspired by gemstone hunters
- unisex fragrance – for both men and women
Composition of the fragrance
The intensely spicy opening notes of Boucheron La Collection Santal de Kandy include cardamon and black pepper. They are later slightly softened with intoxicating floral essences of jasmine and violet before the enchanting woody base brings out warm cedar wood and sandalwood which stay on your skin for hours.
Story of the fragrance
The unique Boucheron La Collection fragrance line tells the tale of the gemstone hunters from Maison Boucheron who brought home from their travels not just precious stones but also many new experiences, discoveries and aromas. Their unique memories are now immortalised in these majestic glass bottles.
Santal de Kandy Eau de Parfum was introduced in 2018 and reflects the beauty and the atmosphere of Kandy – one of the most sacred places in Buddhist tradition and the last capital of the former Sinhala Kingdom.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Pepper, Cardamom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Boucheron
Boucheron was founded in 1858 by a Frenchman called Frederic Boucheron, whose work was mainly in jewellery. Over time, his creations have become extremely sought after and to a certain extent even collectors’ items.
Boucheron added perfumes to their primary business, captivating the world of cosmetics around 1988. The dozens of models produced with these unique scents seem timeless and modern. The precisely decorated bottles contain varied scents from light floral essences to heavier, stronger fragrances for true connoisseurs.