BourjoisContour Edition Long-Lasting Lip Liner
You save 8%
- Shade 11 Funky Brown 1.14 g
- Shade 02 Coton Candy 1.14 g
- Shade 01 Nude Wave 1.14 g
- Shade 08 Corail Aie Aie 1.14 g
- Shade 13 Nuts About You 1.14 g
- Shade 06 Tout Rouge 1.14 g
- Shade 15 Roux Doudou 1.14 g
- Shade 10 Bordeaux Line 1.14 g
- Shade 14 Sweet Brown-ie 1.14 g
- Shade 07 Cherry Boom Boom 1.14 g
- Shade 05 Berry Much 1.14 g
- Shade 09 Plum It Up! 1.14 g
- Shade 12 Chocolate Chip 1.14 g
- About the brand
Description Bourjois Contour EditionCharacteristics
The Bourjois Contour Edition long-lasting lip pencil outlines your lips, ensuring that your lipstick looks flawless even after countless hours of wear. Its nourishing formula means it leaves your lips soft and supple.
- prevents lipstick from smudging and feathering
- the soft and creamy texture means it glides along the lips
- allows you to perfect the shape of your lips
- long-lasting and easy to apply
- grapeseed oil – prevents lips from drying out
- shea butter – nourishes the skin
How to apply:
Define the natural contour of your lips, starting from the outer corners and working towards the centre. Then apply lipstick or lip gloss.
Complete ingredients list
- brown, pink
- Active ingredients
- shea butter
About the brand Bourjois
The French brand Bourjois was founded in 1863 by the visionary Joseph-Albert Ponsin and specialises mainly in makeup products. The brand started out selling little wax-based foundation sticks designed to be used as stage makeup and bearing amusing names like Jealous or Lovesick.
These days, Bourjois carries a wide range of products from mascaras, eyeliners and lipsticks to makeup removers, deodorants, shower gels and perfume. Bourjois foundations are well loved in many countries and anyone can pick the right formulation that will suit them best.
Bourjois presents itself as Chanel’s younger sister, and, unlike its older sibling, it is kind of obsessed with bright colours, offering more than 400 different shades of makeup products. The brand also pays special attention to the design of product packaging, regularly issuing limited series of products in vintage packaging.
Bourjois is constantly developing new and innovative products. They were the first brand to come up with a double-ended mascara (Coup de Théâtre) and loose pigment for eyes (Suivez Mon Regard).
Bourjois makeup is popular among both professional makeup artists and celebrities like Kate Hudson, Jessica Simpson, Kate Middleton and others.
Bourjois is the perfect brand for anyone who loves creating their own personal style through makeup.