Bourjois Rouge Fabuleux Satin Lipstick
You save 53%
- Shade 07 Perlimpinpink 2,3 g
- Shade 18 Betty on the Cake 2,3 g
- Shade 17 Beige au Lait 2,3 g
- Shade 06 Sleepink Beauty 2,3 g
- Shade 02 A L'eau de Rose 2,3 g
- Shade 03 Bohemian Raspberry 2,3 g
- Shade 01 Abracadabeige! 2,3 g
- Shade 05 Peanut Better 2,3 g
- Shade 04 Jolie Mauve 2,3 g
- Shade 10 Scarlet it be 2,3 g
- Shade 14 Clair de Plum 2,3 g
- Shade 08 Once Upon a Pink 2,3 g
- Shade 20 Bon'Rouge 2,3 g
- Shade 11 Cindered-lla 2,3 g
- Shade 19 Betty Cherry 2,3 g
- Shade 09 Fée Violette 2,3 g
- Shade 12 Beauty and the red 2,3 g
- Shade 21 Chocolat Show 2,3 g
- Shade 13 Cranberry Tales 2,3 g
- Shade 15 Plum Plum Pidou 2,3 g
- Shade 16 Reve Tonka 2,3 g
- Product description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Product description Bourjois Rouge FabuleuxCharacteristics
Experience midnight in Paris at first hand. The colour intensity of the Bourjois Fabuleux satin lipstick lets you experience the magical views from the bank of the Seine; colours like this can’t be found anywhere else. The creamy, hydrating and pleasant formula will make every smile an exceptional experience.
- intense and long-lasting colour
- creamy, moisturising consistency
- comfortable on the lips
- easy application thanks to an angled tip
How to apply:
Apply the satin lipstick from the centre to the outer corners of your lips.
About the brand Bourjois
The French brand Bourjois was founded in 1863 by the visionary Joseph-Albert Ponsin and specialises mainly in makeup products. The brand started out selling little wax-based foundation sticks designed to be used as stage makeup and bearing amusing names like Jealous or Lovesick.
These days, Bourjois carries a wide range of products from mascaras, eyeliners and lipsticks to makeup removers, deodorants, shower gels and perfume. Bourjois foundations are well loved in many countries and anyone can pick the right formulation that will suit them best.
Bourjois presents itself as Chanel’s younger sister, and, unlike its older sibling, it is kind of obsessed with bright colours, offering more than 400 different shades of makeup products. The brand also pays special attention to the design of product packaging, regularly issuing limited series of products in vintage packaging.
Bourjois is constantly developing new and innovative products. They were the first brand to come up with a double-ended mascara (Coup de Théâtre) and loose pigment for eyes (Suivez Mon Regard).
Bourjois makeup is popular among both professional makeup artists and celebrities like Kate Hudson, Jessica Simpson, Kate Middleton and others.
Bourjois is the perfect brand for anyone who loves creating their own personal style through makeup.