Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstick with Matte Effect
- Shade 10 Don´t Pink Of It! 7.7 ml
- Shade 04 Peach Club 7.7 ml
- Shade 09 Happy Nude Year 7.7 ml
- Shade 17 Cool Brown 7.7 ml
- Shade 07 Nude-Ist 7.7 ml
- Shade 31 Floribeige 7.7 ml
- Shade 27 Café Olé! 7.7 ml
- Shade 06 Pink Pong 7.7 ml
- Shade 28 Chocopink 7.7 ml
- Shade 03 Hot Pepper 7.7 ml
- Shade 13 Fu(n)chsia 7.7 ml
- Shade 36 In Mauve 7.7 ml
- Shade 11 Hap´pink 7.7 ml
- Shade 12 Beau Brun 7.7 ml
- Shade 20 Poppy Days 7.7 ml
- Shade 02 Frambourjoise 7.7 ml
- Shade 05 OLé Flamingo! 7.7 ml
- Shade 29 Nude York 7.7 ml
- Shade 15 Red-volution 7.7 ml
- Shade 01 Personne Ne Rouge! 7.7 ml
- Shade 18 It's Redding Men 7.7 ml
- Shade 14 Plum Plum Girl 7.7 ml
- Shade 24 Dark Chérie 7.7 ml
- Shade 33 Brun Croyable 7.7 ml
- Shade 08 Grand Cru 7.7 ml
- Shade 23 Chocolat Corset 7.7 ml
- Shade 37 Ultra-Violette 7.7 ml
- Shade 19 Jolie-De-Vin 7.7 ml
- Shade 25 Berry Chic 7.7 ml
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Bourjois Rouge Edition VelvetCharacteristics
Your lips deserve a modern look with stunning colours and a true feeling of luxury. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet liquid lipstick with matte effect offers a unique way to bring out the beauty of your lips while protecting them from dehydration.
- gives your lips an intense colour
- ensures a full-coverage matte look which lasts all day
- leaves your lips silky soft and nourished
- you can increase the intensity by layering the product
- light texture feels like second skin on the lips
- comfortable applicator for a precise result
- nourishing oils – prevent dry lips
How to apply:
Apply the lipstick from the centre of your lips outwards. To achieve maximum coverage, apply a second layer in the opposite direction.
Articles about Bourjois Rouge Edition VelvetArticles
About the brand Bourjois
The French brand Bourjois was founded in 1863 by the visionary Joseph-Albert Ponsin and specialises mainly in makeup products. The brand started out selling little wax-based foundation sticks designed to be used as stage makeup and bearing amusing names like Jealous or Lovesick.
These days, Bourjois carries a wide range of products from mascaras, eyeliners and lipsticks to makeup removers, deodorants, shower gels and perfume. Bourjois foundations are well loved in many countries and anyone can pick the right formulation that will suit them best.
Bourjois presents itself as Chanel’s younger sister, and, unlike its older sibling, it is kind of obsessed with bright colours, offering more than 400 different shades of makeup products. The brand also pays special attention to the design of product packaging, regularly issuing limited series of products in vintage packaging.
Bourjois is constantly developing new and innovative products. They were the first brand to come up with a double-ended mascara (Coup de Théâtre) and loose pigment for eyes (Suivez Mon Regard).
Bourjois makeup is popular among both professional makeup artists and celebrities like Kate Hudson, Jessica Simpson, Kate Middleton and others.
Bourjois is the perfect brand for anyone who loves creating their own personal style through makeup.