- Shade 15 Peach Tatin 2,4 g
- Shade 06 Abrico’dabra! 2,4 g
- Shade 02 Flaming’ Rose 2,4 g
- Shade 01 Hey Nude! 2,4 g
- Shade 13 Nohalicious 2,4 g
- Shade 16 Caramelody 2,4 g
- Shade 32 Choupi'nk 2,4 g
- Shade 05 Brique-à-brac 2,4 g
- Shade 03 Hyppink Chic 2,4 g
- Shade 18 Mauve Martre 2,4 g
- Shade 09 Fuchsia Botté 2,4 g
- Shade 07 Joli Carmin’ois 2,4 g
- Shade 17 From Paris With Mauve 2,4 g
- Shade 33 Rose Water 2,4 g
- Shade 19 Place De Roses 2,4 g
- Shade 22 Moka-Déro 2,4 g
- Shade 21 Grande Roux 2,4 g
- Shade 08 Rubi’s Cute 2,4 g
- Shade 11 Berry Formidable 2,4 g
- Shade 10 Magni-Fig 2,4 g
- Shade 24 Pari'sienne 2,4 g
- Shade 12 Brunette 2,4 g
- Shade 23 Taupe Of Paris 2,4 g
- Shade 25 Maca'brown 2,4 g
- Shade 14 Brownette 2,4 g
- Shade 35 Perfect Date 2,4 g
- Shade 20 Plum Royal 2,4 g
- Shade 26 French Opéra 2,4 g
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Bourjois Rouge Velvet The LipstickCharacteristics
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet matte lipstick has a silky texture that will ensure an intense colour, matte finish and a pleasant feeling of hydrated lips.
- intense pigments deliver rich and bold colour
- its texture changes to a matte finish and perfectly sticks to your lips
- hydrating ingredients prevent lips from drying and ensure comfortable feeling
- flawless long-lasting finish
- provides a velvety and silky feeling on your lips
How to apply:
Apply evenly to your lips from one corner to another and spread delicately.
About the brand Bourjois
The French brand Bourjois was founded in 1863 by the visionary Joseph-Albert Ponsin and specialises mainly in makeup products. The brand started out selling little wax-based foundation sticks designed to be used as stage makeup and bearing amusing names like Jealous or Lovesick.
These days, Bourjois carries a wide range of products from mascaras, eyeliners and lipsticks to makeup removers, deodorants, shower gels and perfume. Bourjois foundations are well loved in many countries and anyone can pick the right formulation that will suit them best.
Bourjois presents itself as Chanel’s younger sister, and, unlike its older sibling, it is kind of obsessed with bright colours, offering more than 400 different shades of makeup products. The brand also pays special attention to the design of product packaging, regularly issuing limited series of products in vintage packaging.
Bourjois is constantly developing new and innovative products. They were the first brand to come up with a double-ended mascara (Coup de Théâtre) and loose pigment for eyes (Suivez Mon Regard).
Bourjois makeup is popular among both professional makeup artists and celebrities like Kate Hudson, Jessica Simpson, Kate Middleton and others.
Bourjois is the perfect brand for anyone who loves creating their own personal style through makeup.