- Shade 03 Rose Me Tender 3.5 ml
- Shade 01 Beige De Jour 3.5 ml
- Shade 13 Beige Seller 3.5 ml
- Shade 02 Belle Inco-Nude 3.5 ml
- Shade 16 Wine More Time 3.5 ml
- Shade 06 Rose & Merveille 3.5 ml
- Shade 14 Utaupie 3.5 ml
- Shade 07 Fushia Cha Cha 3.5 ml
- Shade 04 Mauve Sweet Mauve 3.5 ml
- Shade 08 Coquelic Hot 3.5 ml
- Shade 05 Pralinette 3.5 ml
- Shade 15 Sweet Dar(k)ling 3.5 ml
- Shade 09 Rouge a Reves 3.5 ml
- Shade 17 Grenad-Dict 3.5 ml
- Shade 10 Re(d)Belle 3.5 ml
- About the brand
Description Bourjois Rouge Velvet InkCharacteristics
It’s velvety smooth and perfectly matt and feels light and pleasant on your lips – that’s Bourjois Rouge Velvet Ink, a matt effect liquid lipstick that gives your lips intense colour. It doesn’t smudge or rub off and has incredible staying power of up to 24 hours.
Just apply to your lips in the morning before work and forget about it for the rest of the day.
- gives your lips intense colour with a matt finish
- stays on the lips for up to 24 hours
- doesn’t smudge or transfer
- special applicator for easier application
- feels light and pleasant on the lips
How to apply:
First, use the tip of the applicator to outline the contours of your lips, then use the surface of the applicator to fill in the colour.
About the brand Bourjois
The French brand Bourjois was founded in 1863 by the visionary Joseph-Albert Ponsin and specialises mainly in makeup products. The brand started out selling little wax-based foundation sticks designed to be used as stage makeup and bearing amusing names like Jealous or Lovesick.
These days, Bourjois carries a wide range of products from mascaras, eyeliners and lipsticks to makeup removers, deodorants, shower gels and perfume. Bourjois foundations are well loved in many countries and anyone can pick the right formulation that will suit them best.
Bourjois presents itself as Chanel’s younger sister, and, unlike its older sibling, it is kind of obsessed with bright colours, offering more than 400 different shades of makeup products. The brand also pays special attention to the design of product packaging, regularly issuing limited series of products in vintage packaging.
Bourjois is constantly developing new and innovative products. They were the first brand to come up with a double-ended mascara (Coup de Théâtre) and loose pigment for eyes (Suivez Mon Regard).
Bourjois makeup is popular among both professional makeup artists and celebrities like Kate Hudson, Jessica Simpson, Kate Middleton and others.
Bourjois is the perfect brand for anyone who loves creating their own personal style through makeup.