Bourjois Velvet the Pencil Stick Lipstick
You save 48%
- Shade 004 AMOU-ROSE 3 g
- Shade 012 Peche Mingnon 3 g
- Shade 005 A La Folila 3 g
- Shade 006 In Mauve Again 3 g
- Shade 003 Nudifull 3 g
- Shade 007 ROSE-STORY 3 g
- Shade 002 BEIGE À CROQUER 3 g
- Shade 009 Moka Cabana 3 g
- Shade 008 Less Is Brown 3 g
- Shade 013 FRAMBOISE GRIFFÉE 3 g
- Shade 011 RED VIN'TAGE 3 g
- Shade 015 ROUGE ES-CARMIN 3 g
- Shade 014 AMUSE ROUGE 3 g
- Shade 010 Brun de Folie 3 g
- Shade 016 ROUGE DI'VIN 3 g
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Bourjois Velvet the PencilCharacteristics
Give your lips back their playful and luscious nature. Bourjois Velvet the Pencil combines the benefits of a lipstick and pencil. Its light texture means it glides along your lips with precision, giving them an intense matt colour. Accentuate your lips with one easy stroke.
- lends your lips an intense matt colour
- lines your lips with precision
- leaves your lips looking fuller
- lasts all day
- the light texture means it goes on easily
How to apply:
Outline your lips and fill them in, starting at the centre and moving outward.
Before applying lipstick, use the Bourjois Fabuleux Lip Primer for a long-lasting result.
- moisturizing, long-lasting
About the brand Bourjois
The French brand Bourjois was founded in 1863 by the visionary Joseph-Albert Ponsin and specialises mainly in makeup products. The brand started out selling little wax-based foundation sticks designed to be used as stage makeup and bearing amusing names like Jealous or Lovesick.
These days, Bourjois carries a wide range of products from mascaras, eyeliners and lipsticks to makeup removers, deodorants, shower gels and perfume. Bourjois foundations are well loved in many countries and anyone can pick the right formulation that will suit them best.
Bourjois presents itself as Chanel’s younger sister, and, unlike its older sibling, it is kind of obsessed with bright colours, offering more than 400 different shades of makeup products. The brand also pays special attention to the design of product packaging, regularly issuing limited series of products in vintage packaging.
Bourjois is constantly developing new and innovative products. They were the first brand to come up with a double-ended mascara (Coup de Théâtre) and loose pigment for eyes (Suivez Mon Regard).
Bourjois makeup is popular among both professional makeup artists and celebrities like Kate Hudson, Jessica Simpson, Kate Middleton and others.
Bourjois is the perfect brand for anyone who loves creating their own personal style through makeup.