You save 65%
Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Burberry Brit for HimIngredients
Burberry Brit for Men is a slightly spicy fragrance for men looking for casual elegance and self-confidence. Be bold and charge right in with strength garnered from invigorating mandarin and bergamot polished with exotic spices and the sweet tones of wild rose and rare woods.
Be stylish, be Burberry! Succumb to the essence of masculinity and strength hidden in the modern design of the Burberry Brit for Men bottle. Indulge in elegance and style. Obtain the luxury fragrance of the black cube typical to Brit Men and no woman will ever resist you again. Make an impression on your surroundings and display the strength inherent to your masculinity.
Burberry Brit for Men was inspired by the stylish photograph of Mick Jagger and Keith Richards from the '70s. Sexy, relaxed and stylish! These are Burberry men. Be a Burberry man!
Has this fragrance caught your attention? In 2019 Burberry decided to innovate the design of some of their perfumes. It can happen that the bottle or the packaging will be slightly different from the ones in a photo. Rest assured that Burberry fragrances will always maintain their timeless British elegance nonetheless.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Ginger, Cardamom, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Spices, Nutmeg, Cedar, Wild Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oriental Woodsy Notes, Patchouli, Grey Musk, Cedar, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.