You save 54%
Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Burberry Brit Rhythm for HimIngredients
Burberry Brit Rhythm eau de toilette for men is an energetic elixir of youth, freshness and enthusiasm. Natural magic based on aromatic essences of high quality that will accentuate your natural talent and help you become an elegant man of importance. An instinctive and adrenaline fragrance for real men.
Burberry Brit Rhythm is an eau de toilette that will captivate you. And not just you. Those around you can also experience the lovely story rich in essences. Especially the flavours of juniper, basil, patchouli and cedar are intense. A universal and rich fragrance accentuating sensual masculine beauty and elegance.
The flacon of Burberry Brit Rhytm eau de toilette has a purely masculine character. Grey colour with opaque finish is an expression of dominance and style. You too can present yourself to other people just like that, if you choose this modern fragrance full of notes that are easy to remember.
Has this fragrance caught your attention? In 2019 Burberry decided to innovate the design of some of their perfumes. It can happen that the bottle or the packaging will be slightly different from the ones in a photo. Rest assured that Burberry fragrances will always maintain their timeless British elegance nonetheless.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Basil, Juniper, Verbena
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Leather, Patchouli, Styrax
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Frankincense, Cedar, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
Articles about Burberry Brit Rhythm for HimArticles
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.