Burberry HerEau de Parfum for Women
You save 26%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Burberry HerIngredients
Unbridled, modern, and unique – that is Burberry Her Eau de Parfum, a story of the vibrant spirit of London.
- fruity gourmand fragrance
- for a dynamic, youthful woman
- suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The first moments will surprise you with a sweet fruity combination of blackcurrant, blueberry and raspberry. The intoxicating floral heart brings out irresistible jasmine and violet, while the base is composed of warm amber, musk, and notes of wood, making the fragrance seductively feminine.
Story of the fragrance
Burberry Her Eau de Parfum personifies the spirit of London – a dynamic and ever-changing city. The fragrance is a perfect accessory for a woman with an adventurous personality, unafraid to stand out in a crowd. Try this exquisitely British take on a modern fruity fragrance, launched in 2018.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Raspberry, Blackberry, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Violet
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Woody Notes, Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
Articles about Burberry HerArticles
CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS: New Fragrance? Why Not!
Best Fragrances for Winter 2018/19!
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.