Burberry Mr. Burberry Eau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Burberry Mr. BurberryIngredients
Experience the unique atmosphere of London’s streets by night! The Burberry Mr. Burberry Eau de Parfum will immerse you in a mysterious and sensual aura tailored specifically to you – just like the iconic black trenchcoat of this brand.
- a captivating, warm, spicy and woody fragrance
- an irresistible scent suitable for evening wear and special occasions
- for charismatic men with a refined taste
Composition of the fragrance
The composition opens with sparkling mint, refreshing and juicy grapefruit, aromatic cardamom seeds and intense tarragon. The captivating nutmeg, cedar and lavender add an extraordinary masculine touch. The woody finale will warm you up with exciting cinnamon notes combined with exotic patchouli, earthy vetiver and the sunlit trio of sandalwood, benzoin and amber.
Story of the fragrance
The Burberry man is full of contrasts. He respects tradition and yet also keeps time with the modern era. He is distinguished and, at the same time, sensual. Elegant but still rebellious. Just like the British metropole which inspired Burberry Mr. Burberry for men, launched in 2017. The neck of the bottle is decorated with a black ribbon made from the same gabardine as that used for the legendary Burberry trenchcoats.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Cardamom, Tarragon, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lavender, Cedar, Nutmeg
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Benzoin, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Cinnamon, Amber, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.