- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Burberry Mr. Burberry ElementIngredients
Which powerful element dominates your personality? Whatever the answer is, Burberry Mr. Burberry Element Eau de Toilette for men will develop on your skin in a way that brings out your power – the power of a modern man. The fragrance also tells the tale of the inextricable connection between yourself and nature.
- aromatic, manly fragrance with refreshing herbal notes
- continues the line of the fresh and woody Mr. Burberry fragrances
- designed by perfumer Jérôme di Marino
Composition of the fragrance
The sensual opening brings out green almond which dominates from the first sniff. It is followed by juniper whose blend of spiciness and freshness gives the composition a striking contrast. The Eau de Toilette gets its power from a combination of oakmoss with mineral and ambery notes that will stay with you until the end of the drydown.
Story of the fragrance
Mr. Burberry Element follows the success of the Mr. Burberry EdT and EdP and Mr. Burberry Indigo EdT. From the first sniff, you’ll notice the deep connection with nature that characterises all of these fragrances.
This Eau de Toilette was inspired by the symmetry of British nature. The ribbon that once again adorns the bottle is made of the same cloth which Burberry uses for their legendary trench coats. However, those are only some of the reasons why you’ll adore this fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Almond
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Grey Amber, Minerals
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, chypre
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.