Burberry Touch for Meneau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Burberry Touch for MenIngredients
Burberry Touch for Men is an inspiring and elegant men's perfume that is extraordinarily pleasant and ready-to-wear. Its rich fresh scent will immediately twist you round its little finger. Touch for Men asserts itself as the vital accessory for the new outlook and lifestyle.
In a instant, Burberry Touch for Men will surround you with its refreshing and charming mist. It will leave a pure essence of elegance and masculinity on your skin.
Has this fragrance caught your attention? In 2019 Burberry decided to innovate the design of some of their perfumes. It can happen that the bottle or the packaging will be slightly different from the ones in a photo. Rest assured that Burberry fragrances will always maintain their timeless British elegance nonetheless.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Violet Leaves, Artemisia, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- White Pepper, Nutmeg, Cedar
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Vetiver, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- floral, spicy
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.