Burberry Touch for Men Eau de Toilette for Men
You save 72%
Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- About the brand
- Review 7
Description Burberry Touch for MenIngredients
Enchant your surroundings with the unique charm and elegance of a true English gentleman. The Burberry Touch for Men Eau de Toilette will accentuate your casual style perfectly and capture the attention of every woman around you instantly.
- a fresh, spicy-woody fragrance
- a timeless scent for daily use
- accentuates your natural charisma perfectly
Composition of the fragrance
Right at the very beginning, your senses will be captured by the extraordinary combination of juicy tangerine, which is mysteriously accompanied by delicate violet leaves and aromatic artemisia. The warm blend of cedar and masculine nutmeg soon joins in and white pepper adds a subtle spice. The long-lasting base of the composition rests on accords of earthy vetiver, exotic tonka beans and sensual musk.
Story of the fragrance
The men’s fragrance Burberry Touch for Men completes the casually elegant style of its wearer perfectly and brings a touch of freshness to every day. This Eau de Toilette from 2000 will make you the idol of all women.
Has this fragrance caught your attention? In 2019, Burberry decided to innovate the design of some of their perfumes. This is why you might find that the bottle or the box is slightly different from the ones in the photo. Rest assured that your Burberry fragrance maintains its timeless British elegance nonetheless.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Artemisia, Tangerine, Violet Leaves
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- White Pepper, Cedar, Nutmeg
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, White Musk, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- floral, spicy
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.