Burberry Weekend for Men Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Burberry Weekend for MenIngredients
Forget about daily stressors and enjoy a moment of relaxation and freedom. Burberry Weekend Eau de Toilette for Men brings a wave of refreshing calmness and optimism, making every day feel like the weekend.
- an uplifting citrus fragrance
- for effortlessly elegant men
- suitable for everyday wear, especially on warm days
Composition of the fragrance
The opening will blow you away with a citrusy explosion of refreshing grapefruit, bergamot, tangerine and lemon with added sweetness from melon and pineapple. This fruit cocktail is followed by the unique combination of warm sandalwood, light ivy leaves and masculine oakmoss. The trail of the fragrance is composed of deep and captivating notes of delicious honey, amber and sensual musk.
Story of the fragrance
Brighten up your day with pleasant, relaxing essences that evoke peace and comfort. Forget about work and improve your mood by concentrating on something you enjoy. Burberry Weekend for Men was launched in 1997 and it has the unique ability to envelop you in a pleasant laid-back feeling.
Has this fragrance caught your attention? In 2019, Burberry decided to innovate the design of some of their perfumes. This is why you might find that the bottle or the box is slightly different from the ones in the photo. Rest assured that your Burberry fragrance maintains its timeless British elegance nonetheless.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Lemon, Grapefruit, Pineapple, Tangerine, Melon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Ivy, Oakmoss, Sandalwood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Honey
- Fragrance category
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.