Bvlgari AQVA Amara eau de toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 9
Description Bvlgari AQVA AmaraIngredients
Discover a fragrance that is as noble as the Greek gods themselves. The Bvlgari AQVA Amara Eau de Toilette captures the never-ending wealth of the Mediterranean, which is home to the natural ingredients used in this fragrance. It will provide its wearer with essential courage and will accompany him with originality at every step.
- an aquatic fragrance with woody and fresh notes
- for men of all ages
- ideal for daily wear during the hot summer days
Composition of the fragrance
The Mediterranean composition begins with a fresh Sicilian mandarin, which is followed by citrus notes of neroli and aquatic accords. The conclusion of the fragrance is spiced up with oriental leaves of patchouli and luxurious incense.
Story of the fragrance
The name of the fragrance hidden inside a spherical flacon, AQVA Amara, means “bitter water” and it was created by the perfumer Jacques Cavallier. It was launched in 2014 and its exclusive campaign was shot by the famous photographer Mario Sorrenti.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Sicilian Mandarin
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Neroli, Water Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Frankincense, Patchouli Leaves
- Fragrance category
- aquatic, woody
Articles about Bvlgari AQVA AmaraArticles
About the brand Bvlgari
Bvlgari Parfums is the encounter of the jeweller and the perfumer, expressing with magnificence the contemporary Mediterranean glamour. Bvlgari pioneer spirit, its sense of magnificence, its mastery of colours are deeply anchored in the ‘eternal city’ of Rome, where the marvellous story of the Bvlgari brand began in 1884.
The first Bvlgari perfume was created in 1992, and since then the luxury brand has manufactured several successful collections among which Omnia, Man, Goldea & Splendida.
The jeweller-perfumer crafts the gems of nature, travelling all continents, inspired by the world’s diversity, to provide unique perfumes created by the most coveted gallery of master perfumers in the world, bottled in beautifully flacons crafted like jewels.
Bulgari's mission is to share the joy of crafting the gems of nature.