Bvlgari Man Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Bvlgari ManIngredients
Bvlgari Man Eau de Toilette for men is a new addiction you’ll simply refuse to give up. From the first sniff, it will assert itself as the new and completely indispensable part of your everyday routine.
- oriental fragrance
- woody fragrance
- brings out your sex-appeal and natural masculinity
- guaranteed to make an amazing gift
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Bvlgari
Bvlgari Parfums is the encounter of the jeweller and the perfumer, expressing with magnificence the contemporary Mediterranean glamour. Bvlgari pioneer spirit, its sense of magnificence, its mastery of colours are deeply anchored in the ‘eternal city’ of Rome, where the marvellous story of the Bvlgari brand began in 1884.
The first Bvlgari perfume was created in 1992, and since then the luxury brand has manufactured several successful collections among which Omnia, Man, Goldea & Splendida.
The jeweller-perfumer crafts the gems of nature, travelling all continents, inspired by the world’s diversity, to provide unique perfumes created by the most coveted gallery of master perfumers in the world, bottled in beautifully flacons crafted like jewels.
Bulgari's mission is to share the joy of crafting the gems of nature.