Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 15
Fragrance description Bvlgari Man in BlackIngredients
Close your eyes and imagine the notes of delicious rum, fine tobacco, and contrasting accords of romantic flowers. That is the scent of the mysterious Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum for men – a pairing of nature and sensuality. Its composition was inspired by the myth of the birth of Vulcan, the god of fire, whose power emanates from every molecule of this fragrance. Its mysterious and seductive aroma will turn you into a brave hero and a heartthrob who stands out in any crowd.
- oriental floral fragrance with unusual notes of rum and tobacco
- for a charismatic modern man
- ideal fragrance for colder days and evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The opening will bewitch your senses with the aroma of rum and fine tobacco, followed by the manly scent of leather, sensuous floral aroma of tuberose, and lightly sweet notes of iris. The drydown includes exotic tonka bean, warm guaiac wood, and benzoin.
Story of the fragrance
The manly Man In Black from Bvlgari was designed by master perfumer Alberto Morillas. This Eau de Parfum was introduced in 2014 as a new fragrance loosely based on the Blvgari Man from 2010.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Bvlgari
Bvlgari Parfums is the encounter of the jeweller and the perfumer, expressing with magnificence the contemporary Mediterranean glamour. Bvlgari pioneer spirit, its sense of magnificence, its mastery of colours are deeply anchored in the ‘eternal city’ of Rome, where the marvellous story of the Bvlgari brand began in 1884.
The first Bvlgari perfume was created in 1992, and since then the luxury brand has manufactured several successful collections among which Omnia, Man, Goldea & Splendida.
The jeweller-perfumer crafts the gems of nature, travelling all continents, inspired by the world’s diversity, to provide unique perfumes created by the most coveted gallery of master perfumers in the world, bottled in beautifully flacons crafted like jewels.
Bulgari's mission is to share the joy of crafting the gems of nature.