ByredoBlanche Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Byredo BlancheIngredients
White is the colour of innocence and harmony, as well as sophistication and beauty. The Byredo Blanche Eau de Parfum pays homage to the light side of every woman. This airy aura blends perfectly with your natural charm, giving you invigoration and perspective in every situation.
- a sparkling, floral fragrance
- an incredibly pure yet unique aroma
- ideal for everyday wear in the warmer months
Composition of the fragrance
Each of the carefully selected ingredients of the highest quality stands out magnificently in its simplicity. The composition of the fragrance starts with a sensual blending of rose with the sparkle of aldehydes and spicy pink pepper. This is followed by a floral symphonia of intoxicating peony, tender violet and sensual orange blossom. The warming woody notes with captivating musk and sandalwood add an intensity and depth to the fragrance for many hours.
Story of the fragrance
Byredo Blanche for women from 2009 is a fragrance inspired by the colour white. The minimalist bottle contains an exceptionally pure aroma, which is the perfect complement to the refined, elegant style of its wearer.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pink Pepper, Aldehydes, Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Violet, Peony
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, aldehyde
About the brand Byredo
Byredo, a Swedish brand of distinctive niche perfumes, is the brainchild of the highly unique Ben Gorham, the son of an Indian mother and a Canadian father. Growing up in Toronto, New York, and Stockholm, he studied art, but a chance meeting with perfumer Pierre Wulff convinced him to focus on creating fragrances instead of painting.
He was inspired by memories of a trip to his mother’s hometown in India, where he discovered a love for the aroma of spices and incense. He linked these oriental scents with Nordic minimalism and, with the motto “less is sometimes more”, he captures his Scandinavian roots. In 2006, he founded one of the most progressive niche perfume brands today.
Diptyque fragrances are distinguished by pure and simple compositions that perfectly highlight individual ingredients. Byredo perfumes are as exceptional as their creator. Envelop yourself in modern, minimalist, yet distinctive fragrances.