Byredo Super Cedar Eau de Parfum Unisex
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Byredo Super CedarIngredients
The minimalist, dry, and woody Byredo Super Cedar Eau de Parfum brings out the beauty of cedar wood aroma. A brilliant fragrance for anyone who knows that less is more.
- simple, woody fragrance
- unisex fragrance for both women and men
- reminiscent of the smell of pencil shavings
Composition of the fragrance
Cedar wood aroma mingles with the complex notes of fruits, flowers, and herbs. Super Cedar Eau de Parfum brings out this dominant ingredient while subtly accentuating its nuances. Fresh rose petals underscore the smoothness, vetiver plays up its smokiness, and a dry woody note along with musk provide a soap-like cleanness. This fragrance is nothing more and nothing less than cedar – in all its glory.
Story of the fragrance
The smell of cedar wood is similar to the aroma of pencil shavings, reminding you of your school years full of excitement and imagination, as well as nostalgia for a simpler life. It also conjures up an image of a wooden cottage or Scandinavian furniture. As an ingredient, cedar is often used to tie a fragrance together and add more energy. Super Cedar is a fantastic fragrance for anyone who loves quality ingredients, wood, and minimalism.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Haitian Vetiver, Musk
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Byredo
Byredo, a Swedish brand of distinctive niche perfumes, is the brainchild of the highly unique Ben Gorham, the son of an Indian mother and a Canadian father. Growing up in Toronto, New York, and Stockholm, he studied art, but a chance meeting with perfumer Pierre Wulff convinced him to focus on creating fragrances instead of painting.
He was inspired by memories of a trip to his mother’s hometown in India, where he discovered a love for the aroma of spices and incense. He linked these oriental scents with Nordic minimalism and, with the motto “less is sometimes more”, he captures his Scandinavian roots. In 2006, he founded one of the most progressive niche perfume brands today.
Diptyque fragrances are distinguished by pure and simple compositions that perfectly highlight individual ingredients. Byredo perfumes are as exceptional as their creator. Envelop yourself in modern, minimalist, yet distinctive fragrances.