- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Cacharel EdenIngredients
Enter the Garden of Eden full of life, energy and luscious freshness. The pure and uplifting scent of Cacharel Eden Eau de Parfum for women boosts your mood and invigorates the spirit of adventure. Let it take you on an olfactory journey to paradise!
- sensual scent combining fresh and floral essences
- perfectly accentuates your femininity
- delicate yet powerful scent suitable for warmer season
Composition of the fragrance
A sparkling fresh citrus combination of lemon and bergamot will invite you to the blooming Garden of Eden. Seductive rose, the queen of flowers, entwined with delicate Lilly of the Valley and intoxicating freesia, will delight your senses. This powerful floral scent is complemented by mysterious jasmine note and sweet accords of iris and honeysuckle. Base notes are composed of warm sandalwood, sun soaked amber, cedar and very feminine and sensual musk.
Story of the fragrance
Delicate floral composition of Cacharel Eden Eau de Parfum for women was inspired by the Garden of Eden full of blooming flowers, delicious fruits, beautiful singing birds and warm sun rays. This unique fragrance lures you into this magical place to escape everyday life. Cacharel Eden perfume was launched in 1994.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Freesia, Iris, Honey Suckle, Lily Of The Valley, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Sandalwood, Cedar
- Fragrance category
About the brand Cacharel
The French Cacharel perfumes are inspired by pure femininity and are playful, dynamic and full of colour. They stand out with their passionate notes and high-grade ingredients, and combine traditional and modern influences.
The founder of the brand, Jean Bousquet, was originally a designer. Back in the 1960s, Cacharel became one of the first fashion houses to introduce a ready-to-wear collection as an alternative to haute couture. With its fresh and fashionable clothing, the brand was way ahead of its time, both in the world of fashion and then also with its perfumes.
Cacharel fragrances celebrate femininity and romance, and present them in a variety of forms – the legendary Anaïs Anaïs perfume for girls, the passionate Eau de Parfum Cacharel Amor Amor, or the daring, independent Yes I Am. Each and every perfume by Cacharel is an olfactory expression of the different stages in the life of every woman.