- About the brand
Description Carolina Herrera 212 NYC MenIngredients
If you’re an urban adventurer at heart, than Carolina Herrera 212 NYC Men Eau de Toilette is exactly the scent that should emanate from your skin. Immerse yourself in this fragrance which reflects the dynamic and pulsating life in Manhattan.
- fresh, aromatic, masculine fragrance with floral undertones
- ideal for everyday wear
- fragrance for modern men who enjoy the urban life
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll notice the inimitable freshness of lemon leaves and freshly cut grass. Then, the opening notes start to mingle with aromatic lavender and intense, sweet gardenia. Musk and sandalwood in the base notes will then lead you all the way through the woody, balsamic drydown.
Story of the fragrance
The man that Carolina Herrera 212 NYC Men was designed for always has his gaze turned to the future while paying humble respects to the past. The bottle itself tells you what kind of a man will love this exceptional fragrance.
The smooth, metallic design reflects modern city architecture and hints at the sensory experience hidden under the magnetic stopper.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon Leaves, Grass
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, Green Pepper, Lavender
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Guaiac Wood, White Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Carolina Herrera
“I have a responsibility to the woman of today – to make her feel confident, modern and above all else beautiful.” Those are the words of the Venezuelan fashion designer Carolina Herrera that are reflected in the principles of the company she founded in 1980.
Various cultural influences have made Carolina Herrera’s style exceptional and deeply personal from the start. With the help of the legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland, she debuted her fashion line in the Metropolitan Club in NYC to high critical acclaim. Soon, she started designing for Jacqueline and Caroline Kennedy, Laura Bush and later Michelle Obama.
The brand successfully entered the world of fragrance in 1988 with their first perfume called Carolina Herrera. Some years later, the Carolina Herrera 212 line especially captivated the world with its name alluding to a famed Manhattan address, and now the brand comes out with Carolina Herrera Good Girl and Bad Boy. Just like the whole perfume house, these fragrance represent luxury and timeless elegance.