CeraVe CleansersCleansing Emulsion with Moisturizing Effect
- Product description
- About the brand
- Review 3
Product description CeraVe CleansersCharacteristics
Gentle make-up removal without skin irritation? The CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser removes make-up and dirt from the face and décolletage effectively without disrupting the skin’s natural barrier and moisture levels. Its light creamy texture leaves the skin completely clean and hydrated.
- removes make-up gently and delicately and cleanses both the face and body
- hydrates the skin and does not disrupt its protective film
- the product can be used several times throughout the day
- promotes regeneration of the skin barrier
- non-comedogenic ingredients – prevents blocked pores
- created in collaboration with dermatologists
- hyaluronic acid – locks moisture inside the top layer of the skin
- MVE Technology – gradually releases hydrating ingredients over the course of 24 hours
- essential ceramides – help restore the skin’s natural barrier
- free of soap and fragrance
- the product is hypoallergenic
How to apply:
massage a sufficient amount onto damp skin and use circular motions to remove make-up and dirt. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Complexion type
- normal, dry
- Skin type
- dry, normal
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
About the brand CeraVe
For over 10 years, CeraVe has been a market leader in skin care in the USA. Working with dermatologists, the firm has developed cosmetic products that help complement, restore and optimise the skin barrier.
Behind the success of CeraVe dermocosmetics lie unique ingredients containing a complex of three natural ceramides. Ceramides are lipids that occur naturally in the skin, renewing the skin barrier and ensuring long-lasting hydration. However, dry and sensitive skin is often lacking in ceramides and so they need to be supplied. The ceramides in CeraVe are released gradually thanks to the revolutionary MVE® technology, making the products effective all day long.
All CeraVe products are very gentle, non-comedogenic and unperfumed and have simple ingredients. CeraVe products also contain other active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, glycerine and cholesterol. Give your skin a cleansing emulsion, CeraVe moisturising cream or CeraVe moisturising lotion and see the difference for yourself.