- About the brand
Description CeraVe RepairingCharacteristics
Do you suffer from dry, irritated skin on your hands? CeraVe Repairing Hand Cream moisturises intensively, promotes regeneration of the skin barrier and also soothes irritation.
- suitable for extremely dry, rough and cracked skin on your hands
- provides up to 24-hour hydration
- alleviates drying and helps restore the skin’s protective barrier
- doesn’t leave an oily film on your hands and is absorbed very quickly
- developed in collaboration with dermatologists
- waterproof product
- three types of essential ceramides – restore the skin barrier
- hyaluronic acid – locks moisture inside the top layer of the skin
- MVE technology – gradually releases hydrating ingredients over the course of 24 hours
- hypoallergenic formula
How to apply:
Apply a thin layer of the cream at any time of day and allow it to become absorbed.
- Skin type
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
Articles about CeraVe RepairingArticles
About the brand CeraVe
For over 10 years, CeraVe has been a market leader in skin care in the USA. Working with dermatologists, the firm has developed cosmetic products that help complement, restore and optimise the skin barrier.
Behind the success of CeraVe dermocosmetics lie unique ingredients containing a complex of three natural ceramides. Ceramides are lipids that occur naturally in the skin, renewing the skin barrier and ensuring long-lasting hydration. However, dry and sensitive skin is often lacking in ceramides and so they need to be supplied. The ceramides in CeraVe are released gradually thanks to the revolutionary MVE® technology, making the products effective all day long.
All CeraVe products are very gentle, non-comedogenic and unperfumed and have simple ingredients. CeraVe products also contain other active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, glycerine and cholesterol. Give your skin a cleansing emulsion, CeraVe moisturising cream or CeraVe moisturising lotion and see the difference for yourself.