Chanel N°19Eau de Parfum With Atomizer for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Chanel N°19Ingredients
A touch of luxury on your skin is a feeling you’ll never want to give up. The feminine Chanel N°19 Eau de Parfum with a spray topper is a timeless fragrance which brings you as-yet unknown horizons. Its composition is daring and sophisticated but also sensual and womanly. Treat yourself to a fragrance that perfectly matches your natural beauty and surrounds you with an irresistible, harmonious aura.
- unique floral aroma with green notes
- for optimistic and romantic women
- suitable for all-day wear
Composition of the fragrance
The opening combination of sweet and refreshing bergamot with neroli and green notes brings an avalanche of freshness. They’re followed by a floral explosion of sensual rose, tender lily of the valley and intoxicating iris and narcissus. The whole composition is steeped in warm essences of leather and sandalwood which perfectly complement the earthiness of moss and vetiver. They’re most prominent in the long drydown.
Story of the fragrance
Chanel N°19 fragrance for women is the last perfume that was personally introduced by the founder of the brand, Coco Chanel. The number 19 reflects her birthday – August 19. Despite its intense aroma, the individual notes are in perfect harmony. An ideal perfume for optimistic women who want to spread their joy around.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Notes, Bergamot, Neroli
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Daffodil, Iris, Lily Of The Valley, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Moss
- Fragrance category
- floral, green
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.