- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Clive Christian 1872Ingredients
The contrast of power and tenderness in every woman has been captured in a fragrance. Clive Christian 1872 Eau de Parfum reveals all the different sides of your personality and perfectly underscores your unique charisma.
- floral fragrance
- citrus fragrance
- for the 21st century woman
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Tangerine, Rosemary, Pineapple, Amalfi Lemon, Blueberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Freesia, Osmanthus, Lily Of The Valley, Jasmine, Rose, Orchid
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Moss, Guaiac Wood, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Musk, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral