- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Coach Coach Floral FloralIngredients
The Coach Floral Eau de Parfum by Coach will charge you with positive energy thanks to its sophisticated and timeless formula!
- a floral woody fragrance with a hint of citrus
- for romantic women who want to be themselves
- particularly suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The sparkling fruity opening combines the freshness of citrus with the sweetness of pineapple sorbet and the subtle pungency of pink pepper. The floral heart reveals notes of tea rose, gardenia and jasmine. The entire composition is based on elegant notes of patchouli, vanilla, musk and creamy woody accords.
Story of the fragrance
The Coach Floral Eau de Parfum was launched in the spring of 2018 as part of a pillar line of fragrances by Coach. The bottle features a tea rose charm which is a typical element of accessories by the brand, as it celebrates American craftsmanship. The face of the fragrance belongs to the young actress Chloë Grace Moretz.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody