Coach Coach for Men Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- Review 2
Fragrance description Coach Coach for MenIngredients
Inspired by rebels and daydreamers, and tailored to meet the needs of modern men who live the way they want, the Coach for Men Eau de Toilette for men symbolises the spirit of the American brand Coach, known for its top-quality leather accessories.
- an aromatic fragrance with woody notes
- for a modern man
- suitable for daily use
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with juicy citrus fruits and a contrasting aroma of sweet pear. The middle notes comprise of warm notes of cardamom and coriander. The base notes then reveal suede, precious ambergris, amberwood and Haitian vetiver.
Story of the fragrance
Coach for Men was launched in 2017. The noses behind the fragrance are Anne Flipo and Bruno Jovanovic. The actor James Franco became the face of the fragrance, epitomising the ideal modern man. Its iconic bottle features a simple Coach logo engraving and a leather tag.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Bergamot, Kumquat, Lavender, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Coriander, Geranium, Cardamom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambergris, Haitian Vetiver, Suede, Amberwood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody