- Review 1
Description COCOSOLIS CHOCOCharacteristics
Make your summer dreams of supple, smooth skin come true. COCOSOLIS Choco nourishing body oil will make this seemingly impossible goal a lot more achievable. Its organically sourced raw oils deeply hydrate and nourish your skin while protecting it from irritation and hyperpigmentation.
Give your skin the best pre-sunbathing care full of natural ingredients rich in antioxidants, and forget about wrinkles, dehydration and tiredness caused by sun exposure. The unique COCOSOLIS oil with a chocolate aroma is your ticket to a gorgeous, healthy-looking tan.
- hydrates, tones and nourishes, takes care of dry and stressed skin
- promotes even and healthy-looking tan
- uses antioxidants to prevent damage caused by external factors
- helps restore your skin, stimulates cell regeneration
- leaves behind a chocolatey aroma
- suitable even for delicate and sensitive skin
- use along with a product with UV filters during sun exposure
- coconut oil – nourishes the skin and helps it retain moisture, promotes collagen production, combats sun spots
- cocoa butter – brings quick relief to dry and irritated skin, moisturises
- jojoba oil – stimulates the regeneration and growth of new cells, creates an invisible hydrating layer on top of your skin
- almond oil – softens and nourishes skin, soothes sunburnt areas and protects from loss of moisture
- avocado oil – rich in vitamin E and other antioxidants, protects from harmful external factors, restores your skin’s elasticity
- 97.8% certified organic formula
- without UV filter
How to apply:
Use the COCOSOLIS Choco body oil every day right after your shower or bath. Massage in using gentle circular motions while the skin is still damp and the pores are more able to absorb the organic oils. Everyday use will result in stronger, smoother and more supple skin.
If you want to promote an even tan, apply the oil every time you go to the beach or the pool, or when you use a tanning bed. Don’t forget to also use a product with an SPF during sun exposure.
COCOSOLIS Choco can be also used as a massage oil. Apply a generous amount of product with your fingertips and massage the entire body or selected areas to relieve muscle tension and create a feeling of deep relaxation.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Skin type
- all skin types
- Type of oil
- oil fusion
- Hydration, Nourishing
- When to use
- Active ingredients
- vitamin E, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil