- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Coty ExclamationIngredients
Light, fresh, but utterly unique. Coty Exclamation Eau de Cologne for women will capture your heart with its delicate, sophisticated composition, absolutely ideal for everyday wear.
- a fresh fragrance
- a sweet fragrance
- a fruity fragrance
- a woody fragrance
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apricot, Bergamot, Green Notes, Peach
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orris Root, Lily Of The Valley, Jasmine, Heliotrope, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Sandalwood, Musk, Cinnamon, Cedar, Amber
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Coty
The French brand Coty is one of the oldest perfume brands. Coty was created in 1904 with the idea of bringing customers truly high-quality and luxury fragrances that would be available to everyone. The brand’s founder was the keen visionary François Coty, who brought a lot of innovations into the world of perfume. The first Coty perfume came out in 1905.
Nowadays, Coty is a multinational company with many globally renowned brands under its wing, such as Chloé, Adidas, and Guess. Coty perfumes have gained a broad spectrum of customers around the world, not just because of their years of tradition but also because of their exceptional quality. Coty perfumes are rightfully popular classics that are guaranteed not to disappoint you!