- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Dermacol CoverCharacteristics
Let us introduce you to this legendary makeup product. The Dermacol Cover foundation with extreme coverage was designed back in 1960s in the Barrandov film studios for movie makeup artists, and later sold to Hollywood professionals. Decades later, it’s still hugely popular thanks to the incredible coverage it provides.
The creamy formula of this foundation contains 50% of pigments to ensure extremely high coverage, even out imperfections and leave a matte finish. You can also purchase a travel-size Dermacol Cover to take with you on the go or to test the shade before ordering a full size.
- high coverage masks any skin imperfection
- can handle dark circles, scars and age spots
- waterproof, provides protection against UV radiation
- creamy texture ensures a long-lasting effect
- covers imperfections and evens out skin tone
- removes signs of fatigue and loss of radiance
- leaves your skin velvety matte
- can be used locally as a concealer
- powerful enough to cover tattoos
- SPF 30 – protects the skin against sunlight
- hypoallergenic, free of preservatives
- clinically tested
How to apply:
Use your moisturiser, then apply the foundation (either with your fingertips or a sponge) and blend out thoroughly.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- high protection (SPF 30 – SPF 50)
- Sun Protection
- with SPF
- Foundation shade
About the brand Dermacol
The Czech brand Dermacol has been perfecting skin and looking after women’s beauty for over half a century. It was created in the Prague film studios where movie makeup artists teamed up with dermatologists from the Prague Institute of Medical Cosmetics. Together they created the Dermacol high-coverage foundation designed for both professional and everyday use.
Globally, Dermacol Makeup Cover was one of the first foundations ever, quickly becoming a massive hit that reached as far as Hollywood. In the 1990s, Dermacol cosmetics cut its ties with the film studios, becoming an independent and purely Czech brand that has been a symbol of beauty for generations of women ever since.
Dermacol products found success even outside the Czech Republic and the brand can now be purchased in over 60 countries. In recent years, men have also been discovering the products, so the company has launched the first complete Dermacol range for men.