Diptyque Volutes Eau de Parfum Unisex
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Diptyque VolutesIngredients
For everyone, no matter who you are. Diptyque Volutes unisex Eau de Parfum is fantastic for both women and men and will let your individuality shine through.
- woody fragrance
- oriental fragrance
- for those who are not afraid to stand out
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
- unique fragrance for special occasions
- unisex – suitable for both women and men
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Iris, Honey, Tobacco, Dried Fruits
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Black Pepper, Pink Pepper, Strawflower, Saffron, Hay
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Benzoin, Myrrh, Styrax, Opoponax
- Fragrance category
About the brand Diptyque
The story of Diptyque began in the very heart of Paris, on the Boulevard Saint-Germain, bringing together three friends with the same creative passion. The company’s founders – Christiane Gautrot, Desmond Knox-Leet and Yves Couesland – originally started out in entirely unrelated industries. The first was an interior designer, the second a painter, and the third a theatre director and stage designer.
From designing fabrics and wallpapers together for the Liberty and Sanderson design houses, the trio then opened their own showroom together to present their designs. Yves became the business consultant; Desmond and Christiane were the artistic soul. Step by step, they built a unique space, which, in time, began to offer perfumes and home fragrances alongside their designer home decor. Their lack of experience in the world of perfume was compensated for by enthusiasm. And they succeeded.
Their first Eau de Toilette, simply called L’eau, became an instant classic with their customers. Now you will find dozens of products by Diptyque, many of which were created in collaboration with leading global perfumers such as Fabrice Pellegrin or Olivia Giacobetti. Diptyque perfumes are sensual and intoxicating. They emphasise your sex appeal and give you a true feeling of self-confidence.