Dr. FeelgoodGhassoul Clay Moroccan Moroccan Clay
You save 12%
Description Dr. Feelgood Ghassoul Clay MoroccanCharacteristics
Experience the amazing benefits of the legendary red-brown clay firsthand. The Dr. Feelgood Ghassoul Clay Moroccan natural clay is mined in the Atlas Mountains and its extraordinary quality and high concentration of minerals perform wonders for the skin. The clay is suitable for all skin types, but because of its ability to absorb sebum, cleanse and detoxify, it is particularly beneficial for oily and acne-prone skin. Its soothing properties can also help calm irritation.
The face mask is made by combining the clay with flower water and it helps eliminate dead skin cells, leaving your skin amazingly soft. It also improves texture, firmness and elasticity. It enhances the natural contours of your face and even helps smooth out any unwanted wrinkles.
- cleans the skin perfectly and has detoxifying properties
- removes dead skin cells
- soothes irritation and reduces redness
- improves overall skin texture
- keeps the skin naturally firm and supple
- has rejuvenating effects and smooths wrinkles
- provides the skin with a range of minerals
- especially ideal for oily or sensitive skin
- can also be used as part of a body wrap treatment
- 100% sun-dried Moroccan clay
How to apply:
Mix one spoon of the clay with 2/3 spoon of your favourite flower water. Combine thoroughly and then apply the paste to a cleansed face. Avoid the eye and lip area. Leave on for 10-30 minutes, depending on your skin type. The mask should never become completely dry, so keep it damp by spraying the skin with flower water or covering it with clingfilm.
On rare occasions the mask can cause overreactions in the skin. Therefore, you should test the product on a smaller patch of skin before applying it to the entire face.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, oily
- Regulation of excessive sebum, Calming, Detox, Nourishing
- When to use
- day and night