- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Dsquared2 Green WoodIngredients
Dsquared2 Green Wood Eau de Toilette for men will help you reveal the masculinity, strength, and courage hidden deep inside you. This fragrance is brimming with manly power and will perfectly enhance your character every step you take.
- woody fragrance
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- especially suitable for a man who’s not afraid to be himself
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bourbon Pepper, Santolina
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Resin, Cedar, Vetiver
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambroxan, Nagarmotha (Cypriol), Musk
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Dsquared2
Born in Canada, Made in Italy – the slogan for the Dsquared2 fashion brand, which combines global trends with Italian style and timelessness. The Dsquared2 perfume range is just as original, stylish and provocative as the clothing made by this Italian brand.
Canadian twins Dean and Dan Caten are the faces behind the Dsquared2 brand; they founded the DEanDan women’s fashion brand together in 1986. In 1991, the brothers moved to Milan, where they worked as designers for Versace and Diesel. In 1995, they co-founded their own label, Dsquared2, which became popular with global celebrities such as Madonna, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera.
The first men’s fragrance by the brand, Dsquared2 He Wood, was launched in 2007. A year later, they added an Eau de Parfum for women, Dsquared2 She Wood. As the name suggests, wood plays a starring role in both fragrances. Wood Dsquared2 Pour Homme, a citrusy, woody fragrance for men, is also worth checking out, as is the Wood Dsquared2 Pour Femme Eau de Toilette, which stands out with its floral, woody notes.