Dunhill Dunhill Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Dunhill DunhillIngredients
Discover pure sophistication hidden in a bottle. Dunhill Dunhill Eau de Toilette for men is an intense and seductive embodiment of masculine charisma. This unusual composition will bring out your individuality.
- oriental woody fragrance
- for a mature, elegant man
- best suited for colder months
Composition of the fragrance
The composition of Dunhill Dunhill combines traditional ingredients with unusual accords. It opens with fresh lemon accompanied by herbal notes of sage and lavender. A few moments later you’ll be surprised with a bouquet of tender rose, aromatic jasmine, carnation and iris root, tied together with warm cedar wood. In the drydown you’ll recognise the masculine accords of leather, musk, sandalwood and soothing oakmoss.
Story of the fragrance
Dunhill Dunhill was created by a traditional London brand who introduced this fragrance back in 2003. The elegant bottle reflects the famous British sense of style.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lavender, Lemon, Sage
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Carnation, Cedar, Jasmine, Rose, Iris Root
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Cedar, Sandalwood, Leather, Oakmoss, Vetiver, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Dunhill
Dunhill are not just cigarettes for the rich with a quaint box shaped to fit the pocket of a tuxedo – but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Alfred Dunhill founded the Dunhill brand in London in 1893 shortly after reaching adulthood. It was basically a man thing for him from the start.
In the early years of Dunhill they produced leather accessories for car makers and men’s needs, as well as horse reins. It was only much later that Dunhill began looking to manufacture other accessories such as watches, smoking accessories, writing accessories, or fragrances.
The common denominator for all Dunhill fragrances is masculinity, the respectability of the upper classes, and being long-lasting. Dunhill Desire for Men is in great demand with its base notes in precious wood. Jude Law is one actor to promote the brand.