- About the brand
- Review 26
Description Dunhill IconIngredients
The Dunhill Icon Eau de Parfum for men was created for all gentlemen who are constantly exploring new paths. The fragrance portrays the excitement of new adventures which will help you discover the most exotic places in the world.
- an aromatic, woody fragrance
- for modern men who crave sophistication
- suitable for everyday use
Composition of the fragrance
Enjoy the notes of Italian bergamot in combination with bitter-sweet neroli, which will be the first to enchant your senses. Lavender from Provence, together with zingy black pepper and spicy-sweet cardamom, creates the heart of the fragrance, allowing you to daydream about journeys that lead over the horizon. Finally, you will be carried away by the lingering trail of the strong aroma of precious agarwood, which you will surely recognize.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange Leaf, Pepper, Bergamot, Neroli
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Juniper Berries, Pepper, Sage, Cardamom, Lavender
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Lichen, Leather, Iris, Agar Wood, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Dunhill
Dunhill are not just cigarettes for the rich with a quaint box shaped to fit the pocket of a tuxedo – but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Alfred Dunhill founded the Dunhill brand in London in 1893 shortly after reaching adulthood. It was basically a man thing for him from the start.
In the early years of Dunhill they produced leather accessories for car makers and men’s needs, as well as horse reins. It was only much later that Dunhill began looking to manufacture other accessories such as watches, smoking accessories, writing accessories, or fragrances.
The common denominator for all Dunhill fragrances is masculinity, the respectability of the upper classes, and being long-lasting. Dunhill Desire for Men is in great demand with its base notes in precious wood. Jude Law is one actor to promote the brand.