- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Eisenberg Classique Soin Velouté Démaquillant HydratantCharacteristics
Proper cleansing is an indispensable step that allows your skin to make the best of any further skin care products you use. The Eisenberg Classique Soin Velouté Démaquillant Hydratant hydrating makeup-removing lotion gently removes your makeup as well as any impurities thanks to apricot and avocado oils, and leaves your skin not only amazingly hydrated, but also smooth and soft to the touch.
- gently removes your makeup
- eliminates all impurities from the skin
- leaves skin smooth and soft
- provides necessary hydration
Results of testing:
- self-assessment by 24 volunteers
- 91% felt the lotion made their skin smooth
- 100% said the lotion has an amazing moisturising effect
- avocado oil – intensely regenerates and moisturises skin, softens and soothes it
- apricot oil – soothes your skin, nourishes it, and acts against free radicals
which cause premature skin ageing
- bisabolol – soothes irritated skin and stimulates its regeneration
- Trio-Molecular® formula – facilitates the absorption of active ingredients into the skin,
promotes the oxygenation of skin cells and improves skin elasticity and firmness
- soy oil – effectively prevents premature ageing of the skin,
provides rich nourishment, revitalises, tones, and moisturises skin
- mallow extract – has soothing effects, softens skin,
and provides vitamin C which acts as an antioxidant
How to use:
Massage into your skin in circular motions every morning and night, then rinse off excess product with water or remove it with a toner. To remove your eye makeup, apply the product to a damp cotton pad and gently wipe the makeup off.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
About the brand Eisenberg
Eisenberg, a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.
José Eisenberg began working in the fashion industry when he was 21, but he left the field for some time in order to work in IT. When he founded his own beauty brand in 2000, he created a world that combines both of his great passions – art and technology – in a unique way.
All Eisenberg skin-care and body-care products contain active natural ingredients, premium raw materials such as diamond dust or pure gold, and last but not least the patented TriO-Molecular complex. This complex is the result of a 15-year-long research and represents an effective tool which prevents and corrects signs of ageing.
In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Eisenberg fragrances reflect the dreams of their creator. This luxury fragrance line is as precious as the emotions it inspires.