- About the brand
Description Eisenberg Classique Lotion ToniqueCharacteristics
A nice awakening effect in the morning and a great addition to your evening cleansing ritual – discover the benefits of the Eisenberg Classique Lotion Tonique soothing tonic. Thanks to rose water and extracts from liquorice and witch hazel, it tones your skin and leaves it calm, supple, and perfectly ready for the application of other skin care products.
You can also apply the Eisenberg tonic on top of your makeup at any point during the day when you need to freshen up and protect your skin from potential dehydration caused by powder makeup products.
- lovely awakening effect in the morning
- cleans and tones the skin in the evening
- helps soothe irritation
- refreshes skin and protects it from drying out
- prepares skin for other products
- can be applied on top of makeup
Results of testing:
- self-assessment by 24 volunteers
- 100% felt their skin was reinvigorated and perfectly clean
- 95% said the tonic soothed their skin
- liquorice extract – soothes irritated skin, hydrates, and regenerates it overall
- mallow extract – regulates sebum production, stimulates microcirculation, and soothes irritation
- rose hydrosol – has astringent and soothing effects, prevents wrinkles, tones and regenerates skin
- Trio-Molecular® formula – improves the absorption of active ingredients into the skin,
improves oxygenation of skin cells, and keeps your skin firm and supple
How to use:
Apply to your skin using a cotton pad or directly from the spray bottle, and pat in gently. Use morning and evening, and any time during the day to refresh your skin. To soothe your eye area, place a cotton pad with the product on your eyelids.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- all skin types
About the brand Eisenberg
Eisenberg, a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.
José Eisenberg began working in the fashion industry when he was 21, but he left the field for some time in order to work in IT. When he founded his own beauty brand in 2000, he created a world that combines both of his great passions – art and technology – in a unique way.
All Eisenberg skin-care and body-care products contain active natural ingredients, premium raw materials such as diamond dust or pure gold, and last but not least the patented TriO-Molecular complex. This complex is the result of a 15-year-long research and represents an effective tool which prevents and corrects signs of ageing.
In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Eisenberg fragrances reflect the dreams of their creator. This luxury fragrance line is as precious as the emotions it inspires.