Eisenberg J’OSE Eau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 3
Fragrance description Eisenberg J’OSEIngredients
Break the barriers and dare to strive for your goals with confidence. The cult-classic Eisenberg J’OSE Homme Eau de Parfum is a stylish, provocative, and completely unforgettable. The essence of the fragrance creates an atmosphere and emotions that will be forever etched in your subconscious.
- iconic and timeless woody fragrance
- for daring men who are able to pursue their goals
- introduced in 2000 as the first masculine fragrance by Eisenberg
Succumb to the seductive and mysterious top notes of Eisenberg J’OSE Homme composed of bergamot and lemon with jasmine and mint. The heart is permeated by notes of lavender and wormwood, underscored by delicious mocha coffee. The strong, warm base will lead you on a journey where patchouli, moss, and sandalwood meet musk, vanilla, tonka bean, and notes of amber.
Story of the fragrance
J’OSE was the first olfactory project of José Eisenberg. This iconic, modern Eau de Parfum was created in 2000 and it reflects the personality of its author: always daring!
The fragrance also reflects the beginning of an intimate relationship between art and perfume, expressed through a photograph, a painting, or a poem. This characterises the entire collection. The name is a word play on the author’s name, as well as an allusion to the French word “oser”, meaning “to dare”.
This daring nature is also expressed in the photograph of a sensual woman smoking a cigar on the box. With her triumphant smile, she challenges the entire men’s world, and the whole image reflects both José Eisenberg’s personality and the fragrance itself. Provocative, rich, and triumphant.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Lemon, Mint, Jasmine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Coffee, Lavender, Wormwood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Moss, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Musk, Tonka Beans, Amber
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Eisenberg
Eisenberg, a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.
José Eisenberg began working in the fashion industry when he was 21, but he left the field for some time in order to work in IT. When he founded his own beauty brand in 2000, he created a world that combines both of his great passions – art and technology – in a unique way.
All Eisenberg skin-care and body-care products contain active natural ingredients, premium raw materials such as diamond dust or pure gold, and last but not least the patented TriO-Molecular complex. This complex is the result of a 15-year-long research and represents an effective tool which prevents and corrects signs of ageing.
In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Eisenberg fragrances reflect the dreams of their creator. This luxury fragrance line is as precious as the emotions it inspires.