Elizabeth ArdenCeramide Eye Serum In Capsules
You save 44%
Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- About the brand
Description Elizabeth Arden CeramideCharacteristics
Make your skin look several years younger. The Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Advanced Daily Youth Restorative Eye Serum with 9 new ingredients helps fortify your skin’s protective barrier, improves hydration of the upper skin layers, and minimises signs of ageing.
This Elizabeth Arden in capsules has an extraordinarily light and silky texture with concentrated active ingredients which promote natural regenerative processes in your skin and help maintain its healthy and youthful appearance.
- minimises the occurrence of fine lines and wrinkles
- helps reduce swelling and dark circles under the eyes
- restores your skin’s youthful glow and makes it softer to the touch
- strengthens the protective lipid barrier of the skin
- improves skin hydration for a pleasant, refreshing feeling
- promotes natural firmness and elasticity
- serum comes in biodegradable capsules
- prestigious „Best of Beauty 2017“ award from Allure magazine
- ceramides – strengthen skin barrier, improve hydration, minimise wrinkles
- essential fatty acids – support natural lipid barrier of the skin
- complex of extracts from alfalfa and coconut oil – helps reduce the occurrence of
fine lines and wrinkles, improves hydration
- hops extract – reduces irritation and brightens skin around your eyes
- vitamin E – protects skin around your eyes from excessive ageing
- Phytosphingosine – helps restore protective skin barrier
- Retinyl Palmitate – strengthens skin and evens out skin tone
- peptides – help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and wrinkles
- butcher’s broom – strengthens skin around your eyes
- sea fennel – smooths and brightens mature skin
- cholesterol – protects delicate skin from dehydration
- visibly smooths and softens the skin
How to use:
Apply the Elizabeth Arden eye serum every morning and night to clean, dry skin. Open the capsule and gently pat its contents into the skin around your eyes. Start at the inner corners and proceed outwards, applying a bit more pressure at the outer corners. Then use your favourite night cream.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
About the brand Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden fragrance and beauty | The company was founded in 1910 by Florence Nightingale Graham, an American-Canadian entrepreneur who went by the name Elizabeth Arden.
An ardent fighter for women’s rights and an expert on beauty products, Elizabeth Arden remains an inspiration to women all over the world to this day. In the time when she opened her first salon on New York’s Fifth Avenue, women rarely owned businesses and most of them didn’t use makeup on a regular basis. During World War II, Arden was designing products for women serving in the army, and in 1946 she became one of the first women to grace the cover of Time magazine.
Elizabeth Arden was also one of the first ones to apply the results of scientific research to beauty products. She urged women to stay hydrated, keep away from direct sunlight and practise yoga every day. Living by what she preached, Elizabeth lived to be 87 and created one of the most respected empires in the beauty industry.
Elizabeth Arden products aim to enhance and beautify skin instead of covering it, which is what made them popular with fabulous women like Marilyn Monroe or Marlene Dietrich.
One of the Elizabeth Arden’s most popular products is the Eight Hour Cream which protects and moisturises dry, cracked or irritated skin. When it comes to fragrances, the brand’s flagship perfume is probably the 5th Avenue, famous for its elegant floral aroma.