You save 39%
- About the brand
Description Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Moisturizing Eye CreamCharacteristics
The unique mix of tried-and-tested ingredients in the Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference offers an array of benefits – from deep hydration to reduction of dark under-eye circles and tightening of your eye area. Trust the know-how of the legendary brand that’s been around for more than 100 years and get ready for visibly more beautiful skin.
- deeply hydrates the skin of your eye area
- keeps the moisture in your skin optimally balanced
- reduces dark under-eye circles
- tightens and smooths the delicate skin around your eyes
- retinyl linoleate – patented retinol derivative which gives the skin around your eyes a glowing appearance and makes it softer
- filagrinol complex – mixture of plant extracts which increases the natural hydration of your skin
- peptides – help improve skin elasticity, resilience and firmness, increase collagen production
- haloxyl – peptide complex which helps minimise dark circles under your eyes
- vitamin C – brightens the complexion
- vitamin E derivative – antioxidant effects, protects from free radicals
- glycerol – hydrates skin deeply
How to apply:
Apply a small amount of the cream to your eye area. This eye cream is suitable for daily use.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Hydration, Anti-ageing
About the brand Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden fragrance and beauty | The company was founded in 1910 by Florence Nightingale Graham, an American-Canadian entrepreneur who went by the name Elizabeth Arden.
An ardent fighter for women’s rights and an expert on beauty products, Elizabeth Arden remains an inspiration to women all over the world to this day. In the time when she opened her first salon on New York’s Fifth Avenue, women rarely owned businesses and most of them didn’t use makeup on a regular basis. During World War II, Arden was designing products for women serving in the army, and in 1946 she became one of the first women to grace the cover of Time magazine.
Elizabeth Arden was also one of the first ones to apply the results of scientific research to beauty products. She urged women to stay hydrated, keep away from direct sunlight and practise yoga every day. Living by what she preached, Elizabeth lived to be 87 and created one of the most respected empires in the beauty industry.
Elizabeth Arden products aim to enhance and beautify skin instead of covering it, which is what made them popular with fabulous women like Marilyn Monroe or Marlene Dietrich.
One of the Elizabeth Arden’s most popular products is the Eight Hour Cream which protects and moisturises dry, cracked or irritated skin. When it comes to fragrances, the brand’s flagship perfume is probably the 5th Avenue, famous for its elegant floral aroma.