Emanuel Ungaro DivaEau de Parfum for Women
You save 68%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Emanuel Ungaro DivaIngredients
Be like the Emanuel Ungaro Diva Eau de Parfum for women and transform yourself into a charming and glamorous diva who will make all men fall to their knees. The fragrance symbolizes authentic femininity and pays tribute to all inspiring muses.
- a floral chypre fragrance
- appreciated by women with a sense of elegance
- a more intense fragrance suitable for evening wear
Composition of the fragrance
The initial notes of spicy cardamom, combined with juicy tangerine and bergamot, will make you smile. Your smile will grow even bigger as the heart reveals the intoxicating petals of rose, daffodil and exotic ylang-ylang. Finally, the magical experience will conclude with sweet vanilla, honey, sandalwood and amber base notes.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Coriander, Tangerine, Tuberose, Cardamom, Bergamot, Aldehydes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Daffodil, Iris, Carnation, Rose, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Honey, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Emanuel Ungaro
Emanuel Ungaro rose to fame as a French fashion designer with a daring and provocative style. His father was a tailor and taught him his love of the craft. At 23, Emanuel moved to Paris, where he gained experience as a designer for Cristóbal Balenciaga. He then opened his own haute couture fashion house, and thus the Emanuel Ungaro brand was born. The elegant and sexy models, pleated materials, bold, vibrant colours and patterns – these are what made the designer’s first creations stand out.
In the 1980s, the very first Emanuel Ungaro perfume was launched. The world of fragrance got to meet Diva – a beautiful, classic, feminine Eau de Parfum, with a bottle reminiscent of Emanuel’s fashion creations. Soon after, it was followed by a range of Ungaro men’s fragrances. With the new millennium came more sensual perfumes, just as magical and full of the dazzling elegance that is typical of the Ungaro brand.