- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Escada MagnetismIngredients
Experience the feeling of opulent beauty, elegance and magnetic attraction with the luxury Escada Magnetism Eau de Parfum!
- a sensual, sweet, oriental fragrance
- for the confident and ambitious woman
- suitable for both everyday wear and for special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
From the start, you are refreshed by juicy blackcurrant, which is complemented by a sweet combination of pineapple, watermelon and lychee. Soon afterwards, the seductive mix of flowers is revealed, with elegant rose, jasmine, iris, freesia, heliotrope, magnolia and lily of the valley, all enhanced with a touch of basil. The base of the fragrance is a delicious combination of coconut, vanilla and caramel, with vetiver, patchouli, sandalwood and intoxicating musk added to make it even more appealing.
The story of the fragrance
The distinctive pink Eau de Parfum bottle is a direct reference to the personality of the kind of woman for whom Magnetism was created – she is unmissable, irresistibly attractive and utterly unique. This sensual fragrance by Escada was launched in 2003.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Red Berries, Melon, Litchi, Black Currant, Pineapple, Black Currant Leaves
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Freesia, Almond Blossom, Iris, Green Notes, Basil, Cumin, Heliotrope, Lily Of The Valley, Rose, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Benzoin, Coconut, Caramel
- Fragrance category
About the brand Escada
The Escada phenomenon was born in 1978 in Munich, with husband-and-wife team Wolfgang and Margaretha Ley behind it from the outset. If you are wondering where the name Escada came from, you may be surprised to learn that the brand is named after a champion racehorse. Straight after its inception, Escada positioned itself as a fresh and fierce business that soon earned fame through its quality fashion design, precision cut, bold colours, clear contrasts, and unique elements. Its clothing range soon expanded to include perfumes.
The first Escada perfume was introduced in 1990 and by 1993 a tradition of seasonal fragrances had begun, which became a brand hallmark. Every year Escada introduces a special limited summer edition, successfully enriching the perfume market with sparkling, fresh current fragrances for all women who love life and want to enjoy every moment. Escada is all about broad utility. It is as much a brand for every day as it is for the red carpet on the most festive of occasions. It is no coincidence that Escada perfumes and dresses are the favourite choice of many celebrities.
The charming, modern, and energetic perfume concept is underscored by their cheerful and imaginative bottles. Escada has based its reputation on the sweeter scents and sticks with those even now. Don’t miss out on the Escada perfumes if you want a purely feminine, sensual, and spontaneous fragrance. The sweet tones harmonise perfectly, most often with fruity tones, and create a composition suitable for women and girls who want to present their femininity and what makes a woman a woman. The classics include Escada Moon Sparkle, Escada Desire Me, Escada Sunset Heat, and Escada Into the Blue. The newer fragrances include Escada Magnetism and the successful Escada Especially, which represents a model of a luxury floral scent enriched with fruit accents. Sweet notes of Bulgarian rose irresistibly accompany a layer of hibiscus and pear.
Have nothing against overtly feminine, sweeter scents? Want to be sexy and naturally express your femininity? Consider yourself optimistic and energetic? Like attention? Then one of the Escada perfumes is waiting for you. We’ll leave the choice to you!