- About the brand
Description Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery ComplexCharacteristics
Discover a new generation of skincare that works both day and night. While you sleep, Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex anti-wrinkle serum promotes the skin’s natural regenerative process. During the day, it instead helps protect your skin against negative environmental effects – from ozone pollution, blue light and infrared radiation to dust microparticles.
With regular use, you can look forward to visibly firmer, more elastic and youthful-looking skin. Its tone will be more even and wrinkles and lines less visible.
- provides 72-hour hydration and leaves skin nourished and clearer
- visibly reduces wrinkles and fine lines, gives skin a more youthful appearance
- promotes natural skin cell renewal and collagen production
- leaves skin visibly firmer and healthier-looking
- provides the skin with all-day protection against damaging external influences
- prevents signs of skin ageing
- renews and strengthens the skin barrier in just four hours
- gradually shrinks pores
- evens out skin tone
- Chronolux™ Power Signal technology – supports the renewal of skin cells and collagen production in the skin
- hyaluronic acid – locks moisture in your skin for up to 72 hours,
making it an ideal environment for its natural renewal process
- antioxidants – provide eight-hour skin protection
- no oils, phthalates, sulphides, sulphates or synthetic perfumes
- dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
- non-comedogenic – doesn’t clog pores
Results of testing:
Tried and evaluated by 543 women as part of consumer testing of the product.
→ after three weeks of regular use:
- 88% of the women said their skin seemed more youthful and plumper
→ after using the 50ml pack
- 89% of the women surveyed confirmed their skin felt firmer to the touch
How to apply:
Use every morning and night. Apply the serum to cleansed skin before moisturising. Dab the serum gently into your skin with the palms of your hands until fully absorbed.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Density and vitality, Hydration, Anti-ageing, Brightening, lifting, Revitalisation, Unifying, Protection from the elements
- When to use
- day and night
About the brand Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder cosmetics bear the name of their founder, who caused a revolution in the beauty world in the 20th century. As the niece of a pharmacist, Estée got into cosmetic production at an early age and was soon mixing her first face cream. In 1946, she started selling her own Estée Lauder products.
The Estée Lauder brand was built on dedication, perseverance and passion. Estée often visited beauty salons all over New York, and the brand prospered thanks to personalised recommendations by individual customers, with Estée Lauder skin care products soon becoming famous.
From a small business, it gradually became a premium brand in an international format. The iconic Estée Lauder foundation is now an integral part of many women’s makeup bag and, because of its luxury ingredients and scientific approach, Estée Lauder face cream is the best you could ask for for your skin. The Estée Lauder philosophy is quite simple – every woman can look beautiful, regardless of age.