Estée Lauder Beautiful Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 5
Description Estée Lauder BeautifulIngredients
Let your beauty shine through even when you’re not seen. Estée Lauder Beautiful Eau de Parfum for women smells like a thousand different flowers. This fragrance is romantic, feminine and unforgettable – just like a bride on her wedding day. It perfectly accentuates your delicate beauty.
- rich floral fragrance
- will particularly delight romantic women
- perfectly underscores the important moments of your life
Composition of the fragrance
This luxurious and romantic composition opens with notes of enchanting rose, elegant lily and playful marigold, perfectly refreshed by juicy tangerine. They’re followed by the exotic heart of the fragrance featuring ylang-ylang, aromatic jasmine and tender orange blossom. The long and warm drydown offers a finale consisting of sandalwood and ethereal vetiver.
Story of the fragrance
Estée Lauder Beautiful is a fragrance designed by Evelyn Lauder and inspired by the idea of a composition that would make any woman feel like she’s the most beautiful creature in the room.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lily, Rose, Common Marigold, Tuberose, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Tree Blossom, Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder cosmetics bear the name of their founder, who caused a revolution in the beauty world in the 20th century. As the niece of a pharmacist, Estée got into cosmetic production at an early age and was soon mixing her first face cream. In 1946, she started selling her own Estée Lauder products.
The Estée Lauder brand was built on dedication, perseverance and passion. Estée often visited beauty salons all over New York, and the brand prospered thanks to personalised recommendations by individual customers, with Estée Lauder skin care products soon becoming famous.
From a small business, it gradually became a premium brand in an international format. The iconic Estée Lauder foundation is now an integral part of many women’s makeup bag and, because of its luxury ingredients and scientific approach, Estée Lauder face cream is the best you could ask for for your skin. The Estée Lauder philosophy is quite simple – every woman can look beautiful, regardless of age.