Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-PlaceLong-Lasting Foundation SPF 10
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-PlaceCharacteristics
For any skin tone and undertone. The Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place long-lasting foundation comes in a wade range of shades that allow you to find the right one that fits your complexion. It feels incredibly light on the skin despite it’s impressive 24-hour staying power. This product perfectly evens out your skin tone, covers imperfections, and doesn’t rub off. You can leave your pocket mirror at home – your makeup won’t need any touch-ups during the day. Your makeup look will stay exactly the same from morning all the way until the evening when you take it off, no matter how hectic your day has been. Try it and you’ll see why the Double Wear Stay-in-Place is the go-to foundation for millions of women across the world.
- wide range of shades for all skin tones and undertones
- easy to apply, can be layered to achieve medium to high coverage
- leaves your skin flawless for up to 24 hours
- covers imperfections and flawlessly evens out your skin
- creates a natural semi-matte effect
- doesn’t clog pores or cause acne
- stays on despite heat and humidity
- doesn’t smudge or oxidise
- SPF 10 – protects from sunlight
- dermatologically tested
- free of oils and fragrance
How to choose your ideal shade:
When choosing the right foundation, pay attention to your undertone which determines the look and characteristics of your skin without makeup. The shades of Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place foundation are marked C, N, or W to help you find the right undertone.
- Cool (C) undertones – your skin has a pink tone and burns easily
- Neutral (N) undertones – your skin doesn’t have a distinctive pink or golden undertone
- Warm (W) undertones – your skin is golden to olive and tans easily
How to use:
Pick up the foundation with your fingertips, a makeup sponge, or a brush, and then apply evenly to your face.
- Sun Protection
- with SPF
- Complexion type
- all skin types
Articles about Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-PlaceArticles
About the brand Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder cosmetics bear the name of their founder, who caused a revolution in the beauty world in the 20th century. As the niece of a pharmacist, Estée got into cosmetic production at an early age and was soon mixing her first face cream. In 1946, she started selling her own Estée Lauder products.
The Estée Lauder brand was built on dedication, perseverance and passion. Estée often visited beauty salons all over New York, and the brand prospered thanks to personalised recommendations by individual customers, with Estée Lauder skin care products soon becoming famous.
From a small business, it gradually became a premium brand in an international format. The iconic Estée Lauder foundation is now an integral part of many women’s makeup bag and, because of its luxury ingredients and scientific approach, Estée Lauder face cream is the best you could ask for for your skin. The Estée Lauder philosophy is quite simple – every woman can look beautiful, regardless of age.