You save 29%
- About the brand
- Review 5
Description Estée Lauder KnowingIngredients
The contrast of power and tenderness in every woman has been captured in a fragrance. Estée Lauder Knowing Eau de Parfum reveals all the different sides of your personality and perfectly underscores your unique charisma.
- floral fragrance
- woody fragrance
- timeless and elegant fragrance for fans of classic perfumes
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
- unique fragrance for special occasions
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Notes, Orange, Coriander
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cardamom, Cedar, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Civet, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder cosmetics bear the name of their founder, who caused a revolution in the beauty world in the 20th century. As the niece of a pharmacist, Estée got into cosmetic production at an early age and was soon mixing her first face cream. In 1946, she started selling her own Estée Lauder products.
The Estée Lauder brand was built on dedication, perseverance and passion. Estée often visited beauty salons all over New York, and the brand prospered thanks to personalised recommendations by individual customers, with Estée Lauder skin care products soon becoming famous.
From a small business, it gradually became a premium brand in an international format. The iconic Estée Lauder foundation is now an integral part of many women’s makeup bag and, because of its luxury ingredients and scientific approach, Estée Lauder face cream is the best you could ask for for your skin. The Estée Lauder philosophy is quite simple – every woman can look beautiful, regardless of age.